How to Become a Mentor at ACE
- Be 18 years or older
- Attend training and orientation for new mentors
- Be available to mentor an ACE student once a week
- Be able to commit to mentor a student for one year
Benefits of Mentoring a Student:
- The outcome for the students is limitless, but you may hear that he or she graduates from high school, enrolls in college, develops positive relationships with adults and peers, and even gives back to the community just as you do.
- Mentors also benefit from volunteering. We provide you with the training you need to be successful. The training and experience will help you develop your personal skills. What you learn from your mentee will serve you in the future. And, of course, you get the sense of fulfillment from giving back!
Interested in Mentoring at ACE? Join Us